The Gateway Shoppes
Located just outside Portland, Maine, The Gateway Shoppes is a 220,000 square foot regional retail complex anchored by a 130,000 square foot Cabela’s, the world’s foremost outfitter of hunting, fishing, camping and related outdoor apparel. Generating over three million visitors a year, Cabela’s is one of Maine’s premier tourist attractions. Conveniently located at exit 42 of the Maine Turnpike (I-95), the complex enjoys a spectacular presence along the off-ramp toll booth. Set against a woodland backdrop, the project boasts a grand boulevard entrance lined with flowers and decorative lighting with the remainder of the property enhanced by lush landscaping, ponds with fountains and an eclectic mix of shops and restaurants.
- Since opening in 2008, this Cabela’s store has consistently performed as one of top stores in the chain
- Average stay at Cabela’s is four hours with customers traveling up to 100 miles
- Excellent exposure and access off and on Interstate 95
- 67,000 vehicles per day on the Maine Turnpike
- 2 miles from the Maine Mall
- 5 miles to downtown Portland
- Regular community events and activities
Scarborough, ME 04074
Malone Commercial Brokers, Inc.
5 Moulton Street
Portland, ME 04101